If you can not see the iKettle 2.0 networking emitting in your WIFI settings please try the below helpful tips.
Ensure you are near your iKettle 2.0 during the setup. During the setup we advise you, your phone and your iKettle 2.0 are next to your router.
If you still can not see it, try resetting as per the below instructions.
A couple of things to bear in mind before completing a full reset are that you must be connecting to a 2.4GHz router and the setup of the iKettle must be performed next to your router (it can then be moved after the set up).
The steps are as follows, please follow them in the correct order:
1) Press and hold down the button on the base for 10 seconds until you hear three beeps.
2) Unplug the base, wait 10 seconds and plug it back in.
3) Delete and reinstall the app from your device.
4) Make sure your device is connected to your home network under settings and WIFI.
5) Turn your WIFI off for a few seconds and then on again, to refresh the connection.
6) Open the iKettle app and follow the set up instructions.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Smarter Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give us a call us on 0800 802 1237 if you are in the UK or EU or on +1 (855) 489 5522 if you are in the US.