All Smarter's products come with a 24 month (2 year) manufacturers warranty.
Warranty for iKettle 2.0:
Our Smarter Warranty means that we warrant our products for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery and they are of satisfactory quality, within the meaning of the Sales and Goods Act 1979 to be fit for purpose. Smarter Applications Ltd warrants that, the enclosed Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees that it will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Product subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This limited warranty extends only to you, the customer, as the end-user of the Product. You may have additional rights under applicable law. This limited warranty does not affect such rights.
- The warranty period is 24 (twenty four) months from the date on which you purchased the Product. You must notify the retailer, of any defects as soon as possible after you have become aware of them.
- The product is packaged and returned in a safe condition, in the original packaging and complete (where appropriate). You may be required to pay the cost of returning any defective Product to Smarter, or the retailer from whom you purchased the Product. However, Smarter will pay the cost of delivering any repaired or replaced Product back to you.
- You are requested to keep your original proof of purchase, such as the receipt. You will need it to prove the date of purchase in respect of any warranty claims.
- Please note that we must inspect and test all products deemed to be faulty which may take up to 10 days. Where possible, we may be able to send a replacement within a shorter time frame. We will send the repaired item back in the condition that it was originally delivered to us.
- This limited warranty shall not apply in respect of the following:
i) Any deterioration due to normal wear and tear and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
ii) If you make further use of such goods after giving sufficient notice of a defect/fault. This also includes if the defect arose because of your failure to follow our written/oral instructions on installation or use of the Product.
iii) If you alter or repair the product without prior written consent by us, this will void the warranty.
iv) Defects caused by the Product being subjected to any of the following: inadequate cleaning, rough handling, corrosion, misuse, spillage of food or liquid, influence from chemical products or other acts beyond Smarter’s reasonable control, unless the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship.
v) Defects caused by employing the Product to other than its intended use.
vi) The product has been used outside of the country it was produced for.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Smarter Support by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also give us a call us on 0800 802 1237 if you are in the UK or EU or on +1 (855) 489 5522 if you are in the US.