If the button on your iKettle 2.0 is flashing slowly this means it is in update mode.
Please follow the steps below to update your iKettle 2.0.
Top tip: Do not uninstall the app at any point during the update process. This will cause the update to fail and become stuck so you can not reconnect.
- Turn product off at the wall
- Press and hold the button on the base
- Turn the power on at the wall and hold the button on the iKettle base for 10 seconds
- The button should start flashing slowly
- Connect to the “update” network on your wifi list and wait for it to connect (Check that the signal bars at the top of your phone screen is there - this can take up to 55secs)
- Open the Smarter app
- Select “update” firmware either via the “pop up” or “about page”
This should now update.
IGNORE ALL POP UPS THAT MENTION TO UNPLUG AND RE-PLUG THE KETTLE, UNLESS IT POPS UP ON THE "Oops Failure" PAGE AT THE END.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Smarter Support by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also give us a call us on 0800 802 1237 if you are in the UK or EU or on +1 (855) 489 5522 if you are in the US.