If you think the water level viewer is not accurate, ensure the cable is fully unwound from the bottom of the base and tucked in. Please also follow the below steps to recalibrate:
- Select the box that says “water” on the kettles home page
- Select “calibrate”
- A pop up will appear asking you to remove the kettle body from the base
- Then select “calibrate”
The base will re-calibrate
If you are still having issues with the water level, please try the following:
- Remove the kettle body and turn the base over
- There is a large black button(not an actual button but it registers the water level)
- Gently press this a few times then re-calibrate the water the water level
Please do not press this too hard!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Smarter Support by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also give us a call us on 0800 802 1237 if you are in the UK or EU or on +1 (855) 489 5522 if you are in the US.