Yes, you can! What you need is a Smarter Coffee - 2nd Generation and an Amazon Alexa!
- Open the Alexa app.
- Search Smarter in the Alexa app skill search.
- Select the ‘Smarter iKettle 3.0 and Coffee 2.0’ skill, to open the skill.
- Select Enable.
- The Alexa app will prompt you to link your Smarter account to your Alexa account, please log in using the details for your Smarter app account.
- If the app does not prompt you to log in, the app will say account linking required. Select this now the Alexa app will ask you to log in, please log in using the details for your Smarter app account.
- Discover devices in your network. Alexa will now search for the devices connected in your Smarter app. You can now see all the devices, including your Smarter Coffee, managed in your Smart home!
Now you can start asking Alexa to turn on your Smarter Coffee - 2nd Generation!
With the skill, you control your Coffee with the name you gave it in the Smarter app with Alexa. If you call your Smarter Coffee 2nd Generation "Coffee" you can do the below.
Command - "Alexa turn on Coffee" or " Alexa turn off the Coffee machine"
Alexa is limited to turning on or off the Coffee machine to brew the product defaults.
If you would like to set particular phrases to brew set cups or strength you can do this by creating IFTTT applets.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Smarter Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give us a call us on 0800 802 1237 if you are in the UK or EU or on +1 (855) 489 5522 if you are in the US.