If the setup to your Smarter Coffee - 2nd Generation was not successful not to worry the app pop up saying unable to connect.
Before trying again, please read our helpful setup tips below so you have all the knowledge for a successful setup!
Helpful tips for a successful connection:
- Please check the WIFI password and name is entered correctly, characters are case sensitive.
- Please check that the connection light next to the start button is flashing. Once plugged in the connection light will flash for 60 seconds. If the connection light is not flashing, please unplug then plug in the machine.
- When pairing using BlinkUp, ensure that your device is directly on the connection light. Once the countdown to BlinkUp begins you can place your device flat on top of the connection light, the app will beep or buzz when the BlinkUp has completed, and the app is attempting to connect. As the BlinkUp is light sensitive please try not have any strong, direct light next to the connection light.
- Ensure the WIFI network you are connecting to is a 2.4ghz signal. If you have a dual-band network that has is split into 5ghz and 2.4ghz please ensure your device is connected to the 2.4ghz signal and has forgotten the 5ghz before you start the setup. You can reconnect to the 5ghz signal after the setup.
-If you are having problems connecting to an Android phone or tablet, please ensure the following:
- Screen brightness is not set to Auto
- Screen brightness is at maximum
- If you have a Samsung phone, Power Saving is off
Now you have all the knowledge for a successful setup you can select restart the setup!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Smarter Support by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also give us a call us on 0800 802 1237 if you are in the UK or EU or on +1 (855) 489 5522 if you are in the US.