If the setup to your Smarter Coffee - 2nd Generation was not successful, please read our setup tips below:
- Please check the WIFI password and name is entered correctly (characters are case sensitive).
- Please check that the connection light next to the start button is flashing. Once plugged in, the connection light will flash for 60 seconds. If the connection light is not flashing, please unplug, wait 10 seconds, then plug back in.
- Once the countdown to BlinkUp begins, place your device FLAT on top of the connection light until your phone buzzes or beeps (unless your phone is on ‘do not disturb’ mode, in which case, just wait 20 seconds until you remove your phone from the connection light).
- As the BlinkUp is light sensitive please try not have any strong, direct light next to the connection light.
- Ensure the WIFI network you are connecting to is a 2.4ghz signal. If you have a dual-band network that has is split into 5ghz and 2.4ghz, please ensure your device is connected to the 2.4ghz signal and has forgotten the 5ghz before you start the setup.
If you are having problems connecting to an Android phone or tablet, please ensure the following:
- Screen brightness is not set to Auto.
- Screen brightness is at maximum.
- If you have a Samsung phone, Power Saving is off.
If you need to get in touch, Smarter Support is open Monday to Friday 9am - 5:00pm GMT and can be contacted via the 'Contact Us' section on our website by clicking the following link: Contact Us