This could be for one or more of the following three issues:
- Is your kettle plugged in at the mains and switched on?
- If it is the kettle will have a flashing red ring around the on/off switch. If it doesn’t, please try another plug.
- Have you entered your home network password correctly?
- If you have entered your password incorrectly please start the setup process again and ensure the correct password is entered when asked by the app.
- Are you and your wifi kettle within range of your wireless router?
For setup, you may need to plug your iKettle 1.0 in near your router to ensure the best connections. Once the set-up has been completed you can move the kettle back to your kitchen.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Smarter Support by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also give us a call us on 0800 802 1237 if you are in the UK or EU or on +1 (855) 489 5522 if you are in the US.