All Smarter's products come with a 2 year warranty period.
Smarter Applications Ltd warrants that, the enclosed product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. It also agrees that it will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective product subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This limited warranty extends only to you, the customer, as the end-user of the product. You may have additional rights under applicable law. This limited warranty does not affect such rights.
- The warranty period is 24 months from the date on which you purchased the product. You must notify the retailer, of any defects as soon as possible after you have become aware of them.
- The product is packaged and returned in a safe condition, in the original packaging and complete (where appropriate). You may be required to pay the cost of returning any defective product to Smarter, or the retailer from whom you purchased the product. However, Smarter will pay the cost of delivering any repaired or replaced product back to you.
- To claim under this warranty, you are required to keep your original proof of purchase, such as the receipt. You will need it to prove the date of purchase in respect of any warranty claims.
Please note no repair or replacement will extend or renew the warranty period. Original or replacement parts or replacement products provided under this warranty, will be covered by this warranty for the remainder of the original product warranty period of 30days. This is from the date the repaired or replacement product is received; whichever is longer. For any additional period that may be required by applicable law, this limited warranty shall not apply in respect of the following:
- Any deterioration due to normal wear and tear and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
- If you make further use of such goods after giving sufficient notice of a defect/fault. This also includes if the defect arose because of your failure to follow our written/oral instructions on installation or use of the product.
- If you alter or repair the product without prior written consent by us, this will void the warranty.
- Defects caused by the Product being subjected to any of the following: inadequate cleaning, rough handling, corrosion, misuse, spillage of food or liquid, influence from chemical products or other acts beyond Manufacturers’ reasonable control. Unless the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship.
- Defects caused by employing the product to other than its intended use.
- The product has been used outside the region it was produced for.